Are you fed from the unwanted Spotify ads? Or are you looking for the paid versions of Spotify for free? Do you know how to get Spotify free trial? All these are the basic questions that come in the mind of the users of the app.
Spotify helps you in taking your playlist you have selected with you to variable places. You can try the updated versions of the Spotify for $9.99 per month. You can also get the Spotify free trial. However, the free trial will ultimately convert into the paid version at the end.
Customers have to pay against the premium features in regard to enjoy the features.
Spotify Free Trial
To take a try of the paid version, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to “Spotify.com” using your web browser.
- Tap on the word “premium” located on the upper side of the web page.
- Click on the button “try premium” you will see the notice of free trial for the next 30 days in the option.
- Enter the username and password of your previous Spotify account if you don’t have an existing account, click on the signup button.
- Enter the required credentials in order to create your account.
- Now click on the try Spotify “premium”.
- Enter the zip code of your area and select the payment method.
- You will head toward the payment screen where you have to enter the pay pal or credit card information.
- Make sure that your payment receipt is 0$, don’t forget to take the screenshot of your screen at present.
- Now, you will start enjoying the Spotify premium features.
- At present, you have not been charged any price, but you are officially the subscriber of the premium features.
- Here is the point of beginning, where you will enjoy the subscription plans of Spotify.
Now your payment will be auto renewed after every month. If you don’t wont to subscribe to the paid feature, cancel your premium before time.
Once your free trial ends, it’s your choice if you wont to continue with the premium features or not.
These are the simple methods that allow you to enjoy the free trial of Spotify. Keep in mind that after the trial ends, you have unclicked the paid version. If you forget to do so, your payment will be cut from the account you have entered at the time of subscription. Happy Music Streaming!