How to Cancel a Spotify premium account?
After getting the Spotify APK, most of the users are confused about how we can cancel the premium account. There can be several reasons behind it. Spotify is the largest and most renowned music streaming platform around the globe. With the Spotify premium account, you can make your music streaming ads free. You can also download your favourite tracks on Android or iPhone/ iPad. The advanced algorithm of Spotify is capable of recommending songs related to your playlist. You can also customize your playlist as Spotify works by collecting your data.
If you are heading towards other music streaming services like Apple Music or Pandora, and you do not need the premium Spotify account with more features anymore, you can cancel it. If you feel error in Spotify premium account, or you face a blue screen problem, or the files keep crashing, or you cannot log in to your account, you must cancel your premium account. After doing this, you will be able to rejoin Spotify with a new account.
Steps to cancel Spotify Mod Premium account using the app
Follow the simple steps to proceed, and cancel your subscription on Spotify premium account :
- Initially, head towards your Spotify account page.
- Log in to your previous Spotify ID and insert the password.
- Scroll down to see the plans section.
- This section will help you know which subscription you are following.
- Check if you are using a family plan or premium plan.
- Tap the option “ Change Plan” to proceed.
- In the next section, you will see a button of “Spotify Free” with an option of cancel premium.
- Click on the button and follow the confirmation prompt.
- After processing all these steps, you are ready to go.
Note: you must note a key point here that your premium plan will expire if the billing cycle ends. Afterwards, your account will be shifted to the free Spotify account. You will lose all the features offered by a Spotify Mod APK file or the premium features.
If you have got Spotify premium account from any third party
Are you facing trouble in cancelling the subscription of the paid Spotify account? If yes, you might have bought your subscription from a third party that may be iTunes or any mobile service provider. If I am not wrong, and you have entered the subscription plan from any third party, you are recommended to cancel or manage your payments by contacting the company.
Another method to cancel the third party subscription is Facebook login and head to the Spotify accounts using the app if you have a linked account of Spotify and Facebook. You can select the next subscription plan using your Facebook ID. To use the stable Mod APK features, make sure that you have paid all the bills regarding your subscription account.
How can I cancel my Spotify premium account using a web browser?
There is a simple way to cancel your premium account using a web browser follow the following instructions to do so:
- Open your web page for Safari from your iPad iPhone.
- Go to the official website Of Spotify,
- Login to your account by entering the Spotify username and password in the field.
- Once you have done, you will reach the information page.
- Scroll down to see the “plan section” of the paid Spotify app
- Change your option by adjusting the payment information.
- Cancel the premium account.
- Click yes, if you see a popup on your screen.
What should I do if I fail to log in to my Spotify account from the web browser?
Most of the time, users forget the password of their accounts. If you have your Spotify account associated with your email, you can reset your password via the email confirmation.
If you can cancel the subscription of your premium Spotify account, he will not be able to enjoy the Mod APK features anymore. In case if you intend to come back and want to rejoin the premium Spotify account, you can switch back with a new payment method. Moreover, Spotify remembers your playlist for three months so that you can restore your favourite songs.